We are looking for a Project Manager with demonstrable marketing/advertising agency experience and the references to prove it. The position is part-time or project-based to start, but definitely could develop into a full-time position for the right person. Compensation is competitive.
- Do you understand B2B marketing and have experience with generating, nurturing and qualifying leads?
- Are you up to date on the latest B2B marketing strategies, tactics, media and technology?
- Are you experienced in working directly with clients, and with internal production teams?
If you answered yes, we want to hear from you!
AcquireB2B is an award-winning agency that specializes in helping its clients drive leads and sales with both online and offline marketing. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
We are headquartered near Boston, but most of our team works remotely. So your location doesn’t matter as long as you are available to get the work done and be available for client and internal meetings during business hours in North America.
that isn’t you, please do not apply.
- comfortable working directly with the client’s marketing professionals
- experienced in managing an internal agency implementation team
- a self-starter, as well as a good team player
- very organized, able to juggle multiple priorities and meet reasonable deadlines
Please also be sure to tell us about any other marketing skills you have (design, writing, hands-on experience with marketing software, etc.)
How to apply:
Again, we are looking for Project Manager with relevant agency experience and the ability to prove it. If that isn’t you, please do not apply.