Marketo Marketing Automation Expert
The position is part-time or project-based to start, but definitely could develop into a full-time position for the right person. Compensation is competitive.
- Do you know how to set up progressive profiling?
- Do you know how to set up or improved lead scoring?
- Do you know how to build out if/then/and/or ongoing campaigns?
- Do you know how to set up campaigns in Salesforce?
If you do, you are the ideal candidate!
We are headquartered near Boston, but most of our team works remotely. So your location doesn’t matter as long as you are available to get the work done or work during business hours in North America.
If you also have experience with any of the following, be sure to let us know:
Design and testing tools including:
- Adobe’s Creative Cloud
- Crazy Egg
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Google Analytics
Web content management including:
- HubSpot’s COS
- Microsoft Office apps (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Google Apps (i.e. Docs, Drives, Sheets)
Please also be sure to tell us about any other digital marketing skills you have. We may not have an immediate need for these other skills, but you never know…
How to apply:
Again, we are looking for a marketing automation expert with demonstrable, hands-on experience using Marketo and the certifications to prove it. If that isn’t you, please do not apply.