The position is part-time or project-based to start, but definitely could develop into a full-time position for the right person. Compensation is competitive.
- Do you understand B2B marketing and have experience with generating, nurturing and qualifying leads?
- Are you up to date on the latest B2B marketing strategies, tactics, media and technology?
If you answered yes, we want to hear from you!
We are headquartered near Boston, but most of our team works remotely. So your location doesn’t matter as long as you are available to get the work done and be available for client and internal meetings during business hours in North America.
- comfortable working directly with clients’ C-level executives and marketing professionals
- experienced in managing and directing an internal agency implementation team
- a self-starter, as well as a good team player
- very organized, able to juggle multiple priorities and meet reasonable deadlines
- able to manage to a budget.
Please also be sure to tell us about any other marketing skills you have (design, writing, hands-on experience with marketing software, etc.)
How to apply:
Again, we are looking for an Account Manager with relevant experience and the ability to prove it. If that isn’t you, please do not apply.