We are looking for an Account Manager, with demonstrable experience and the references to prove it, for our demand generation agency.
The position is part-time or project-based to start, but definitely could develop into a full-time position for the right person. Compensation is competitive.
- Do you understand B2B marketing and have experience with generating, nurturing and qualifying leads?
- Are you up to date on the latest B2B marketing strategies, tactics, media and technology?
If you answered yes, we want to hear from you!
We are headquartered near Boston, but most of our team works remotely. So your location doesn’t matter as long as you are available to get the work done and be available for client and internal meetings during business hours in North America.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Account Manager who must be
- comfortable working directly with clients’ C-level executives and marketing professionals
- experienced in managing and directing an internal agency implementation team
- a self-starter, as well as a good team player
- very organized, able to juggle multiple priorities and meet reasonable deadlines
- able to manage to a budget.
Please also be sure to tell us about any other marketing skills you have (design, writing, hands-on experience with marketing software, etc.)
How to apply:
If you think you are well qualified, please send an email with “Account Manager Candidate” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you think you are the right person for the job, along with your resume and references.
Again, we are looking for an Account Manager with relevant experience and the ability to prove it. If that isn’t you, please do not apply.