We are looking for a ROCKSTAR graphic designer with demonstrable experience (and the portfolio and references to prove it) in designing visually appealing, yet measurably effective, online and offline marketing materials.
The position is part-time or project-based to start, but definitely could develop into a full-time position for the right person. Compensation is competitive.
- Do you know the secrets to designing responsive emails that are optimized for getting delivered, read and responded to?
- In email clients like Outlook which default to graphics being turned off?
- In Gmail’s grid view?
- On Mobile devices, including iPads, iPhones and Android tablets and smart phones
- Have you designed responsive landing pages and confirmation pages?
- Are you an expert in HTML 5?
- Have you designed and modified sites in WordPress or Hubspot COS?
- Do you have the ability to tweak (hand code) HTML for compatibility with different browsers?
If you answered yes to these questions, you are our ideal candidate.
We are headquartered near Boston, but most of our team works remotely. So your location doesn’t matter as long as you are available to get the work done or work during business hours in North America.
The ideal candidate is an experienced HTML designer who is a self-starter, but also works well as part of a production team. You must be very organized and able to juggle multiple priorities and meet reasonable deadlines.
If you qualify as an expert with any of the following, be sure to let us know:
- Design and testing tools including:
- Adobe’s Creative Cloud
- Crazy Egg
- Email marketing automation:
- Web content management including:
- Business apps:
- Microsoft Office apps (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Google Apps (i.e. Docs, Drives, Sheets)
How to apply:
If you think you are well qualified, please send an email with the subject line “Designer Candidate” to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you think you are the right person for the job, along with your resume, references, and samples of (or links to) emails, landing pages, websites and other work you are proud of.
Again, we are only considering a senior HTML designer with demonstrable experience (and the portfolio and references to prove it), so if you do not qualify as a senior HTML designer who has “been there and done that”, please do not apply.